16 days ago
We are seeking a new Team Leader to join our IT Service Desk based in our Edinburgh HQ.
The role holder will be responsible for team leading a group of Service Desk analysts, ensuring incident and requests are logged, tracked, resolved and measured within the given SLA’s, whilst ensuring adherence to ITIL processes. The Team Leader will have responsibilities around Major incident management and timely resolution 24*7.
Flexibility and ability to travel at short notice is imperative in this role.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* End to end management of any major incident through to resolution, identifying trends and continuous service improvement.
* Continual service improvement covering people, process and tool sets.
* SLA monitoring and management.
* Participate in Service Review meetings.
* Host regular team meetings, complete regular 1:1 meetings with direct reports.
* Collating and executing training plans.
* Deal with customer escalation and complaints in a timely manner.
* Allocation of work and queues.
The successful candidate will have:
* Demonstrable experience in a service desk environment.
* Demonstrable experience in a people leadership role.
* Must have been part of a target driven environment.
* Strong people management and coaching skills for staff to lead the team effectively.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Detailed knowledge of agent adherence and performance management.
* Can work under pressure in an ever changing landscape which requires a flexible resourcing model requiring global travel at short notice.
* Good quality data analysis skills.
In line with the aviation industry’s security requirements, you could be required to hold a full Airside Security Pass. To obtain this we will need 5 years' full referencing history, with a Criminal Record Check.
What you will get in return:
In addition to a competitive salary you will be:
Automatically enrolled into a pension scheme,
Covered for Life Insurance,
Considered for Savings Related Share Option Scheme,
Considered for Childcare Voucher Scheme.
Aviation is an exciting sector: Menzies Aviation is an exceptional place to experience it.
Submit your application today and show us why you’re the right fit for the most ambitious, forward-thinking business in the industry.
WE ARE MENZIES AVIATION
Menzies Aviation is a global provider of Passenger and Executive Services, Ramp Handling, Cargo Handling, Technical Support and Fuelling.
With more than 200 airport operations across 6 continents, Menzies Aviation relies on more than 30,000 employees to ensure that our services hit the heights which are expected of us.
We believe that true excellence is only delivered by people with the knowledge, tools and passion to set standards rather than chase them.
Please apply via the Apply button