9 days ago
IT Integration Manager
The IT Integration Manager will be part of the IT Software Delivery Team responsible for the definition, implementation, management, and support and monitoring of all integration services between Brussels Airlines and the integrating partners.
* Display leadership in the definition, support, documentation, monitoring, operations and improvement in the management of the ESB as known as Enterprise Service Bus
* Display leadership in the definition, support, documentation, monitoring, operations and improvement in the management of Integration Services as known as API Management
* Display leadership in the definition, support, documentation, monitoring, operations and improvement in the management of Web Services as known as REST and SOAP Management
* Display leadership in the definition, support, documentation, monitoring and improvement in the management and deployment of the Service Catalogue together in alignment with Architecture, Security and Infrastructure to ensure that we deliver robust, redundant, scalable and secure Services
* With restriction to the solutions described above, manages operational aspect of ESB production, test and development environments including developing, training in, and validating compliance with procedures and checklists related to disk space usage, monitoring solutions, deployment, conventions, access to the production and development sources, source control access and usage, performance monitoring, code modifications validation, scheduling, and more
* Works within IT, cross-functionally and with vendors, in order to successfully identify, prioritize, and resolve issues and provide subject matter expertise for enhancements, developments, and operational improvements to the Brussels Airlines integration ESB Services
* Reports to the Head of IT Software Delivery.
* University degree in telecom or graduate in electronics or information technology
* Min. of 3 years experience as integrations services OR min. of 10 years experience in development OR min. of 5 years experience as Integration Architect
* Knowledge of Microsoft Biztalk technologies is a must as well as knowledge of REST and SOAP protocols
* Knowledge of Sentinet technologies
* Profound knowledge of DevOps Processes, Visual Studio Development Platform & Visual Studio Team Services
* Ability to communicate easily balancing assertiveness and active listening
* Cross-Functional Collaboration Skills
* Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
* Demonstrated ability in people management, strategic planning, risk management, change management, and project management
* Ability to drive to big picture goals and milestones while valuing and maintaining a strong attention to detail.
We look forward to receiving your CV and motivation letter!
The offered contract will be a an unlimited contract (NO freelance contract).