Panasonic Avionics is the market leader in the world of In Flight Entertainment and Connectivity (IFEC), offering sophisticated products and unparalleled service levels to deliver industry leading in-flight entertainment through video, audio, games, software applications and telecommunications.
Our success is built upon our cutting-edge technology and outstanding customer service, driven by our corporate heritage and as we enter an exciting period of rapid global expansion to support new business, we are seeking an Inventory Coordinator to join our new operation in Lisbon, Portugal
As an Inventory Coordinator you will be responsible to perform work in areas of the warehouse including stockroom, shipping and receiving. Performs the physical or administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, order fulfilment, storing and distributing of materials, parts, supplies and equipment.
As Inventory Coordinator your main duties and responsibilities will include:
Airside/Landside office administrative support
- Unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders or invoices.
- Maintains records of received goods and rejects unsatisfactory items.
- Prepares and maintains records of merchandise shipped.
- Posts weights and shipping charges and prepares goods for final shipment.
- Examine stocks and distribute materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines.
- May prepare kitting packages for assembly production.
- Perform Cycle Counts.
- Any other duties a required.
Skills and Qualification
- Ideally have experience working in an airside airport environment
- Ability to communicate effectively, in English, both in writing and verbally to all levels of the organization as well as external customers.
- Ability to communicate effectively and to work collaboratively with internal and external customers at all levels and diverse backgrounds.
- Practiced ability to complete tasks quickly including the capability to multi-task.
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Able to prioritize and carry out routine responsibilities with minimum supervision.
- Acquires job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete routine tasks.
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature, requiring limited judgment.