5 months ago
Internship within Vendors Support Management
Airbus Helicopters Donauwörth
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Are you looking for an internship? Would you like to discover the work of a Project Manager? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us as an intern (m/f) at the Vendors Support Management (35 hours/week, flexi-time).
Start: January / February
Duration: 6 months
Mission of the department: In the frame of a transverse department between Support and Services and the Procurement teams with Suppliers, the Vendors Support Management activity goes from the Customer Support and Services requirements contractual negotiation up to the performance and contract management.
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
* Support the Vendors Support Manager preparation works of the Tigre Customer Support & Services requirements contractual negotiations with vendors according to the yearly agreed roadmap with procurement
* Follow-up the actions out of the negotiations in order to get the validation of all Vendors Support Management interfaces mandate to support negotiation closure
* In close relationship with the Vendors Support Management Program Management Office, prepare and consolidate the Tigre activity reporting for Vendors Support management
* Support procurement in the analysis needed in the frame of the End of production period, MK3 discussion and other transverse projects with procurement and programs.
* Enhance and further develop Vendors Support management relationship and interfaces with the different Program Support Officers and Procurement Lead Buyers for Tigre, H135 and H145
* Monthly Tigre roadmap status presentation for Tigre Program Support Officer
* Negotiation status and associated actions file tracking
* Communication kits and regular reviews set-up with Program Support Officers and Procurement Lead Buyers for Tigre,
* Enrolled student within Economics, Industrial Engineering, Engineering or similar field of study
* MS Office
* German: fluent
* English: fluent
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work independently.