9 months ago
Internship within Quality – Non Conformance Process Management
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Are you looking for an internship? Would you like to discover the work of a process manager? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us as an intern (m/f) for 35 hours/week in flexi-time.
Duration: 3-6 months
The department within Process Management is responsible for the Airbus-wide Process Management of the Non Conformance Processes in Airbus, i.e. define, deploy, improve and control the processes based on regulation, external and internal stakeholders, Interfaces, Performance KPIs and Surveillance activities. A strong international collaboration Network within Airbus is established in order to cover the needs and priorities of all sites, all programmes and all functions (i.e. Manufacturing, Engineering, Customer Services, Procurement, Program Management).
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
Your exciting tasks:
* Support the Project Management activities to prepare for a successful process maturity assessment
* Support the development of a mock-up / prototype of the database solution
* Support the process owner Team to deliver on optimization Projects
* Support a Review of the process mapping in an end-2-end approach covering Airbus-wide best practice transfer
* Enrolled student within mechanical engineering, engineering, business administration or similar field of study
* Preferable knowledge in MS Access/ VBA/ Python
* First knowledge in development of relational database would be an asset
* Knowledge of MS Office programs would be beneficial
* A very good level in English
* A good level in French, German or Spanish would be a plus
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work independently.