4 months ago
Internship within Model Based System Engineering
Airbus Helicopters Donauwörth
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Are you looking for an internship? Would you like to discover the work within supporting technical functional decomposition of Helicopter and Avionics functions? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us as an intern (m/f) at Airbus Helicopters (35 hours/week, flexi-time).
Duration: 3-6 months
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
Your exciting tasks:
* Support technical functional decomposition of Helicopter and Avionics functions
* Provide following Outputs:
* MEGA functional model
* Documentation e.g. FD (Functional Decprition)/ FDD (Fnction Design Description) generated from model
* Enrolled student within Software-Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar field of study
* Good Know-How within Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
* Basic Knowledge in System Breakdown and Modelling
* Avionics Engineering Knowledge would be an Advantage
* English: fluent
* German: would be a plus
* French: would be a plus
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work independently.