6 months ago
Internship within Information Technology - Industrial Strategy and Offers
Airbus Helicopters Donauwörth
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Are you looking for an internship? Would you like to support the department Industrial Strategy & Offers? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us as an intern (m/f) (35 hours/week, flexi-time).
Start: January, flexible
Duration: 6 months
The department Industrial Strategy & Offers establishes and provides tools and processes to support Project Leader activities in order to guarantee application of standardized project management method.
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
To support the activities of the department, this role will take the following tasks:
* Updating and further developing an existing Google Web Toolkit (GWT) application that comprises information related to supply chain projects.
* Improve and develop current online reporting based on Business Intelligence Reporting (BIRT).
* Improvement of the current existing reporting implementing macros in MS Excel.
* Improvement and maintenance of file sharing services, based on SharePoint.
* Enrolled student within Information Technology, Media Information Technology or similar field of study.
* English: advanced
* Service and customer mindedness.
* Continuous improvement.