3 months ago
Internship within Human Resources: Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) Assistant
Airbus Helicopters Donauwörth
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Are you looking for an internship? Would you like to discover the work of a HRBP? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us as an intern (m/f) at the Human Resources Department (35 hours/week, flexi-time).
Duration: 6 months
You will join a project team to work especially with both H135 Final Assembly Line HRBP and AHQ HR Project leader and you will be involved in the coordination on operational topics related to the training of Chinese newcomers in AHD facilities.
This exciting role will give you an overview of the company’s manufacturing processes, as well as insight into strategy on Industrial Overseas Cooperation.
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
Your exciting tasks:
* Contribute to the definition and translation of a guide book
* Facilitate regular action plans reviews and ensure effective follow up.
* Collection and consolidations of inputs in line with Visa and working permit application procedures, insurances (healthcare, personal liability), accommodation and transport management
* Assist in managing mobility issues
* Monitoring the working time and logbooks
* Preparation of reports and presentations for different meetings
Assist the trainees in settling down in Germany
* Assist in preparing and conducting an Orientation tour
* Distribute the welcome package and check that trainees have acknowledge/signed as a confirmation that they have read the book
* Organise the distribution of the rooms
* Remind safety rules and ensure cultural awareness
* Enrolled student within Business Administration, Business Economies, Human Resources, Apllied Psychology or similar field of study
* Good Skills within Microsoft Office
* German: fluent
* Englisch: advanced
* Chinese: good/beginner
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work independently.