6 months ago
Internship in IT: Software Development - Mobile Applications
Airbus Helicopters Donauwörth
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Are you looking for an internship?and you would like to discover the work of the IT development team? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us at the department Factories IM for 35 hours/week (flexi-time).
Start: July 2017
As a department, we are responsible for the development of web applications and mobile applications as part of IT projects for Airbus Helicopters IT. As an intern, you will support our team mainly in ongoing projects for the development of mobile applications.
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
Your exciting tasks:
* Software development of mobile applications
* Overall team and project Support
Skills and qualifications
* Registered student on a course in Information Technology, Software development or similar
* Specific know-how of the handling of web and mobile frameworks (Java, Javacript, etc.)
* Knowledge in development, build and integration
* Experience in test and deployment tools, processes (Eclipse, Jenkins, etc.)
* Databank knowledge (MS SQL Server, MySQL, ORACLE, NoSQL systems)
* English: fluent
* German would be a plus.
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work independently.
5 days ago
only 9 days until close