12 months ago
Internship at Airbus BizLab: Acceleration Programme and Community Management
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Are you looking for an internship? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship and creative to develop new approaches? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us as an intern (m/f) at the Airbus BizLab (35 hours/week, flexi-time).
Duration: 6 months
Afterwards there is the possibility for writing a final thesis, upon agreement with the department.
Airbus BizLab has developed a “hybrid” concept that includes Airbus internal innovation projects and external startups. Both follow the six-months Acceleration Programme in the designated co-working space. Through this programme, Airbus BizLab gives access to a large number of coaches, experts and mentors in various domains: technology, legal, finance, marketing & communication; easing prototyping and access to market.
The Airbus BizLab focuses not only on projects, whose innovation improves the aircraft directly, but also supports solutions for the entire value chain and different business sectors such as production, purchasing and human resources.
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
Your exciting tasks:
* Support the execution of the Airbus BizLab Acceleration Programme
* Contribute to a vibrant local and global BizLab Community
* Develop new research for specific innovation methods and tools and practically validate them in the Airbus BizLab
* Study the startup ecosystem and develop innovative ways of engaging in partnerships
* Enrolled student within Innovation/Entrepreneurship, Business Administration/Communication, Psychology/Coaching or similar field of study
* Practical experiences in Innovation Management, Startups, Accelerators and/or workshop facilitation are very desired
* Good skills in MS-Office are required
* English: negotiation level
* German skills would be a plus
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills with an open mindset, and are able to work independently.