4 months ago
Sales Switzerland secures all passenger revenues for SWISS and the Lufthansa Group carriers in Switzerland. The Sales Promotion team is the competence center who initiates, develops & executes B2B targeted communication activities based on market needs & Lufthansa Group Airlines Sales commercial strategy.
You are part of the Sales Promotion Event Team. The aim is to enhance the customer loyalty of B2B clients, i.e. trade, corporates, SME’s etc. by event experiences that linger in the memory. Together with your team leader you ensure that the targets of an event are translated into a holistic event concept, which serves as the basis for a coherent event briefing to the “Sponsoring & Events” department.
* Supporting the Sales Promotion Event Executives and the Sponsoring & Events department in planning, organizing, executing and wrapping up various sales events
* Preparing event briefings based on the developed concept for the Sponsoring & Events department
* Taking the lead in planning, organizing, executing and wrapping up standard events such as “Behind- the-scenes tours” in close cooperation with all internal stakeholders
* Administrative tasks such as e.g. writing invitation letters, informing winners of contests, dispatch of give-aways, checking invoices…
* Manage and enter new Barter contracts in the legal contract system
* Supporting and coaching the apprentices in handling the team-mailbox
* Perform other related duties and special projects as assigned by manager
* Bachelor or Master Degree with a focus in marketing or communication
* Very good German and English knowledge; written and spoken
* Experience in event planning organization desired
* Independent, reliable and structured way of working
* Ability to see and understand the big picture and complex interrelationships
* Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
* Self-initiative and high grade of motivation to proactively take over tasks
* Excellent communication skills
CHF 2'000 per month
We are looking forward to receiving your application.