6 months ago
The Process Optimization KAIZEN program is embedded into the Corporate Development organization, a direct report to the CEO. Corporate Development manages cross-divisional projects, develops the company strategy and carries out various market, and benchmark analysis. KAIZEN is the efficiency program of SWISS and supports departments throughout the organization in achieving their goals.
As an intern, you will support and be involved in KAIZEN optimization workshops. You have the opportunity to learn about processes in various departments at SWISS and be a part of a dynamic team influencing change.
* Communicate KAIZEN news through internal communication channels
* Update the KAIZEN intranet website and the eLearning contents on a regular basis
* Report on KAIZEN achievements from workshops and generate data analysis
* Prepare presentations with facts and figures on multiple topics and support workshop teams where required
* Ad hoc research on various topics related to change management and continuous improvement
* Support the KAIZEN office in day-to-day activities, administration and ad-hoc requests
* Prepare, support and co-moderate KAIZEN optimization workshops
* Bachelor/Master Degree in Business Administration or a Design related field
* Excellent German and English skills (primary language spoken is English)
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
* Quick analytical thinker with good conceptual skills
* A self-starter with a high level of creativity, commitment and responsibility who takes ownership to the end result
* Strong organization and time management skills
* Good team player with strong communication and social skills
* Knowledge of Kaizen and/or Lean principles would be an asset
CHF 2'000.- per month
March 01, 2018
We are looking forward to receiving your application.