Interior (Upholstery) Fabricator - Expired Jobs
This job expired on 16-07-2012
Browse Aviation Job Search by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Interiors Project Engineer 18 days ago
Interiors Project Engineer (Contract) Location: Luton, Bedfordshire Rate: £27.00 p/h Ltd The successful candidate will join the aircraft interiors team and the Design Services department. The post ...
Project Engineer (Aircraft Interiors) 12 days ago
Project Engineer (Aircraft Interiors) Location: Fareham, Hampshire Rate: £27.00 p/h Ltd (Potential long term contract) Protec Technical have potential long term contract requirements for Project En...
Aircraft Interior Design Engineer 23 days ago
Our Global Aerospace client based in Europe is currently looking for a Contract Design Engineers to join them on a minimum 1 year contract. Work will be on Interior Design for a Business Jet progra...
Design Engineer (Aircraft interiors) 19 days ago
Design Engineer (Aircraft interiors) Location: Bedfordshire Contract duration: Long term Design Engineer required for an aerospace company specialising in Aircraft Interiors (design and manufact...
Interior (Upholstery) Fabricator: (Van Nuys, Los Angeles, East Los Angeles, Inland Empire, Riverside, etc.)
Aerospace/Aviation- We are a fast growing company who offers the opportunity for future advancement and growth within. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including paid holidays and vacations, IRA retirement accounts, and medical/dental insurance. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and provide a Drug-Free Workplace.
5 years' experience working with aircraft interiors.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Highly motivated individual.
- Should work well with others and be able to follow directions.
- Ability to work overtime when necessary.
- Must be a self- starter and be able to work independently.
- Produce and assemble components of articles such as single seats, divans, and headrests with use of fabric, vinyl, animal furs, and leather hides.
- Verify dimensions on blueprints or sketches, and check the quality and fit of pieces in order to ensure adherence to specifications.
- Set up and operate machines, including double and single needle sewing machines, foam cutting machines, skiving and spray equipment.
- Possess a working knowledge of industry standards, inspection and process specifications
- Previous experience with large aircraft (B737, B747, B767, etc.) a plus.
- Previous experience with VIP interiors a plus.