Interior Aircraft Mechanic - Tucson, AZ. - Expired Jobs
This job expired on 03-07-2012
Browse Aviation Job Search by Region
Browse Aviation Job Search by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Aircraft Mechanic 22 days ago
Title: Aircraft MechanicLocation: Basel, SwitzerlandSalary: £35,000 - £50,000The Company:Scom is working with a client who is a world leader in business aviation services across the world. The comp...
Aircraft Mechanic Yesterday
JMC have a requirement for an Aircraft Mechanic with experience on the Islander2 month contractStarting JulyAssisting the removal, re-fit and balance of rubber and side controls.Must have the follo...
B1.1 Aircraft Mechanics 23 days ago
Our client is looking to recruit B1.1 Aircraft Mechanics Education and Training:Experienced on A320 and ERJ145 Aircraft Hold Current Human Factors CertificateThis is a permanent role based in Aberd...
Project Engineer (Aircraft Interiors) 18 days ago
Project Engineer (Aircraft Interiors) Location: Fareham, Hampshire Rate: £27.00 p/h Ltd (Potential long term contract) Protec Technical have potential long term contract requirements for Project En...
- C&D checks / modifications
- Remove, disassemble, clean, inspect, repair, and reinstall as needed of aircraft cabin furnishings such as fabric recovery, upholstery, carpet laying, cabinetry, etc.
- Interior Aircraft Mechanics may also be responsible for Sheet Metal Repair and
- Modifications, along with Sheet Metal Fabrication.
- Replace Seat Tracks, Cabinets, Overhead Bins, Panels etc.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- 3 years experience
- The ability to layout and perform complex interior reconfigurations and repairs that are addressed in specific repair manuals and engineering documents.
- Knowledge of various types of aircraft adhesives and sealants and appropriate methods of application, as well as aircraft interior fasteners and basic methods of installation and suitable substitutions.
- Able to fabricate parts as required and have knowledge of composites, fabrics and other coverings and where substitutes may be used.
- Able to read and use Blue Prints, Structure Repair Manuals, Illustrated Parts
- Catalog, Codes, Engineering Drawings, and Service Bulletins.
- The ability to use high speed grinder, band saw, floor sander, brake, cutting shear, drill motor, heat gun, and standard hand tools.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A valid clear driver's license.
Connect with us on your mobile phone!
Text the word PLANETECHS to 27697