Estonian Aviation Academy is looking for INSTRUCTOR OF AIRCRAFT CONSTRUCTION AND MAINTENANCE
whose task is to teach aircraft technical and avionics systems and who is also able to apply their knowledge in practice to join the team.
The assignments of the instructor are:
• preparation and conducting of theoretical instruction and practical training of the students of Aviation Academy;
• participation in running refresher courses;
• drawing up and developing the teaching materials and aids, and examination items;
• supervision of students in their studies and development activities;
• participation in development activities.
The modules wherein teaching may take place: avionics, aircraft digital electronics, maintenance procedures, construction, and systems.
We expect you to apply for the position if you
• have a Bachelor’s degree or professional higher education or the qualification hereto;
• have a 2-year working experience in the speciality either as an instructor or aviation specialist as a minimum;
• have experience in supervising the students (commendatory);
• have good knowledge of English (the level sufficient to conduct teaching);
• have good skills in written and verbal self-expression;
• are able to flexibly adapt yourself;
• show initiative and are ready to learn.
The Academy offers:
• modern working environment;
• good motivation package;
• professional development courses abroad, opportunities for development and self-realization.
Documents to be submitted to apply for the position:
• a written application addressed to the Recruiter
• curriculum vitae with the reference to the salary;
• copies of the documents certifying higher education and/or the qualification required;
• other important documents at the candidate’s discretion