Airops Software Ltd (ASL), a forward looking organisation with a strong heritage providing successful software systems to the aviation industry, is seeking an Inside Sales representative to join a growing team. You will be joining at an exciting time for the business as a number of new SaaS products will be launching globally; offering the right candidate an excellent opportunity to grow in the business.
You will be competitive and results orientated and able to work well on your own whilst having an understanding of the importance of developing social networks. Previous experience in an inside sales role would be desirable but not essential as we are willing to invest in the right candidate who has experience in selling or has a desire to sell, with excellent inter-personal skills.
You will work for the Sales Director but also work closely with the marketing team providing opportunities to perform market data analysis and statistical reporting whilst also assisting with campaign and event planning to generate sales opportunities.
There will be some opportunities for travel.
Responsibilities and duties:
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for generating leads, advancing the sales process, closing new business and achieving/assisting in the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas. The Inside Sales Representative will conduct research to identify leads and reach business targets through telephone, email, webinar and social channels. This individual will also actively participate in the planning and execution of company marketing activities providing vital input based on his/her interactions with prospects.
Specific duties will include:
• Answer customer contacts and book reservations for customers based on sales team availability
• Build rapport with customers through friendly, engaging communication
• Adjust your sales presentation based on success/fail averages
• Respond swiftly and courteously to customer inquiries through phone, web and social channels
• Assist with the planning of appointments such as geographic clustering and data contained within our CRM
• Generate sufficient number of appointments to maintain/exceed your performance measures
• Update and administer the CRM system (capture customer information, including addresses and phone numbers, for future follow-up)
• Understand the problems our solutions solve and be able to discuss those with customers in conjunction with provided scripts
• Conduct high level demonstrations of software and direct customers to demonstrations on social channels.
• Publishing articles and running email conversation starter campaigns
• Qualification and skills
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with an outstanding telephone manner – speaking a second language (French/German) would be an advantage
• Possess IT skills with a good working knowledge of social networking (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc).
• Knowledge of online meeting and communication tools.
• Proficiency and knowledge working with a CRM system would be a bonus but is not essential.
• Proven track record of successful sales experience preferred.
/ Location: Farnborough Airport
/ Salary: Competitive
/ Hours: Full time-time role of 40 hours per week however part time hours may be considered for the right candidate
/ Benefits: Pension, Private Healthcare, Life Assurance, Travel Insurance, Group Health Scheme.
Please apply in writing by way of an up to date CV and covering letter.