3 months ago
Infrastructure Engineer (Cloud)
This is an experienced delivery focused role where you will share supervisory and mentoring duties to ensure that the IT team operates in a consistent way to deliver services and support.
You will be required to implement and provide direction on technologies to support the changing business requirements, including Applications, Server, and Network Infrastructure. You will collaborate with a highly experienced technical team as we deliver and enhance IT services.
* Deliver significant and complex service improvements to support IT environments
* Implement new projects, systems and services, as well as develop / enhance existing business processes
* Troubleshoot existing IT top-level infrastructure and third-party services
* Provide 3rd line support to the support/helpdesk team via documentation, escalation and one to one support
* Member of the IT infrastructure team responsible for maintaining and developing IT services
* Lead projects to migrate IT services to SaaS and IaaS services
* As part of the group wide IT Department, provide support services that enhance IT capability in support of business demand
* Validate the environment to meet all security and compliance controls
* Providing 3rd Line Support across company server, network, and telephony Infrastructure
* Troubleshoot infrastructure issues when escalated from support desk/helpdesk
* Work within a project management framework, including running projects and creating project management artefacts and documentation.
* Work with 3rd party service providers to support the internal IT services
* Occasional travel to other sites of the global AJW Group.
* To carry out any miscellaneous job-related duties as deemed necessary by the Head of IT Operations and Infrastructure or CIO.
* Windows 2008 R2 or greater, with strong knowledge of Windows server concepts such as Active Directory
* Strong IT background with 3+ years of related experience in the majority of the following areas:
* VMware virtualization technology
* CCNA networking concepts, DNS & SMTP/Email routing
* IT Monitoring systems (e.g. Splunk)
* Office 365 Email or Microsoft exchange
* Exceptional communication and teamwork skills, must be able to interact confidently with technical and non-technical users
* Microsoft Server qualifications
* CCNA certification
* Knowledge of Office 365 products such as Skype for business
* Knowledge of Veeam Backup & replication, Veeam One, Zerto replication
* Knowledge of the major AWS Cloud services and/or Microsoft Azure Cloud services
* Experience with Splunk, SYSlog, SNMP, Prtg
* Storage (SAN, FC, iSCSI),
* Automation via Scripting
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures of cloud technology
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.