2 months ago
Department: Inflight Service Delivery
Reports to: Inflight Customer Service Delivery Manager
This position will assist Inflight Customer Service Delivery Manager in organizing and coordinate projects with an aim to continuously improve the current service standards in Premium Economy and Economy Class (PEY/YCL) in Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon. He/she will support day-to-day operation of the inflight Customer Service Delivery Team and contingency services (such as chartered flights) to ensure that all service standards are implemented and maintained.
* Accountable for both Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon
* Assist in coordinating and managing projects associated to PEY/YCL by facilitating collaboration and communication among stakeholders, tracking project status and cost, and ensuring smooth implementation
* Prepare relevant project reports with proposals for stakeholders' consideration and decision
* Assist in arranging and facilitating service enhancement programmes and crew engagement groups associated to PEY/YCL and follow up on feedback and suggestions raised in the workgroups
* Responsible for the maintenance of Service Plan, Service Matrix App, Inflight Service Handbook, Inflight Service Manuals and ISD Operations Manuals (Part A & B) on all service standards related aspects
* Ensure service standards and relevant information are communicated effectively, clearly and timely to Cabin Crew and relevant departments
* Support Inflight Customer Service Delivery Manager to enforce and monitor service related activities and process to ensure ongoing compliance with all regulatory requirements, organisational standards and approved procedures
* Responsible for the contingency service plan during ad hoc situations (chartered flights) and liaise closely with the relevant stakeholders on catering arrangement, galley packing and outport operations, and provide information for Cathay Dragon Cabin Crew in a timely manner
* Respond to Cabin Crew on PEY/YCL service related enquiries.
* Tertiary education
* Experience as a cabin crew member or has cabin crew background Is an advantage
* Knowledge on data analytic
* Good analytical ability and action oriented
* Have good understanding of current service and safety procedures
* Receptive and responsive to change and feedback
* Strong computer skills in MS office (e.g. Excel, MS Word)
Application deadline: 20 September 2017
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.