9 months ago
Cambodia Angkor Air needs to recruit a new employee, who meets the following terms and conditions:
Human Resources and Training General Manager
Sex and Nationality
Number of recruitment
HR and Training General Manager is responsible for assisting Chief of HRD in managing the human resources and training including recruitment and other tasks.
Responsibilities: Assist Chief of HRD in the following tasks and duties:
* Draft Company Policy, Procedure relating to HR management, Company and HR benefits.
* Handling and managing HR annual salary budget plan and budget for HR management.
* Coordinating with all relevant divisions in setting up training program, preparing training agreements according to Company policies.
* Organize and establish recruitment program, including test and interview.
* Coordinating with recruitment agents for recruiting online and offline.
* Organizing and monitoring all labor contracts of employees.
* Monitoring the work performance and work discipline of employees.
* Handling and monitoring the payroll and payment slip and other payment to employees.
* Fulfill other duties as assigned by Chief of HRD.
* At least 3 years experiences of working in human resources management and training field.
* Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management, Administration or relevant major
* Fluent in English communication (writing, speaking, and reading). English certificate (upper intermediate level at least) is required.
* Good knowledge in computer (MS Word, Excel, Power Point)
* Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external partners.
* Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
* Ability to work independently and team work to carry out assignments.
Interested candidates should please send a CV and covering letter via the Apply button above.