Human Factors Consultant
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Human Factors Consultant to join one of the biggest a most exciting global companies.
As a Human Factors Consultant, you will be a part of Human Factors department within a design and build team. You will take an objective stance in assessing departments and current practice in mind of the site safety case, whilst building relationships that will facilitate and foster stakeholder engagement.
Your main responsibilities as a Human Factors Consultant will involve:
- Responsibility for the Human Factors management of integration plans associated with site safety
- Interfacing with associated stakeholders - site safety human factors working group chair
- Developing processes and seeking evidence
- Demonstrating Human Factors integration into the site safety case, forefront of consideration when compiling other site safety case activities
- Driving change with a diverse number of stakeholders to embed practices
- Reviewing and influencing individual department practices to steer towards appropriate standards
Your skills and qualifications:
- Degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant engineering discipline, such as Human Factors or STEM related discipline
- Experience of working in a highly-regulated sector
- Experience of HF application input into safety cases and associated standards
- Demonstrable experience liaising with stakeholders / regulators
- Chartered Engineer status in Ergonomics and Human Factors or membership of relevant professional bodies
- Strong Human Factor background
- Knowledge of nuclear site licence conditions
- Fellow Chartered Institute of Ergonomics & Human Factors (FIEHF) status
What we're looking for in you:
- You will have the capability of communicating complex information effectively, both orally and in writing, with your colleagues and other internal or external stakeholders
Aeropeople are a leading dedicated Aerospace and Autosport technical services provider specialising in the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff.
With our heritage firmly embedded in the Aerospace industry, we ensure the highest levels of expertise and commitment not only our customers but in placing our permanent & temporary staff.
With our head office in Cambridge, support offices throughout the UK and offices in Germany, UAE and Italy, Aeropeople are best placed to service your career aspirations.