Head of Technical Facilities - Expired Jobs
This job expired on 28-06-2012
Browse Aviation Job Search by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Technical Author 23 days ago
Technical Author required to support the origination, maintenance and delivery of aircraft publications, this will include the following:The preparation of initial publications and subsequent amend...
Technical Author 22 days ago
Brookwood has a vacancy for a Technical Author to join an approved Design Organisation located in the East Midlands. Our client provides EASA approved major and minor changes/repairs for a wide va...
Technical Author 18 days ago
West Yorkshire, Humberside
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Technical Author to work in their busy Maintenance dept based in Leeds. Duties Liaison with planning engineers, reliability engineers, project enginee...
Technical Author 17 days ago
West Yorkshire, Humberside
Job Description Liaison with planning engineers, reliability engineers, project engineers and schedules controller in order to author workcards for various task types. Provide a consistent card...
Intaway Resourcing is currently recruiting for a Head of Technical Facilities to join our VVIP Client based in the Middle East.
Responsible for planning and control a maintenance programme to ensure availability of serviceable aircraft ground equipment and manage the upkeep of the Hangar and associated offices on a 24/7 basis by;
- Plan & control a preventative maintenance programme
- Managing the upkeep of the Hangar
- Coordination of the Hangar Project and controlling compliance of the defined standards (e.g. fire prevention, cost control, recognising problems and initiating changes and solutions)
- Assess and recommend budget requirement for equipment & facilities
- Prepare technical evaluations in a timely manner. Ensure the presence of adequate resources to maintain continued efficient management of ground equipment assets
- Effect temporary or permanent special projects according management commission.
Applicants should possess a university degree in Engineering, familiar with building regulation and aviation
Salary package: Excellent tax free salary that includes privileges like:
- Accommodation Allowance
- Furniture Allowance
- Annual Tickets - Business Class, twice yearly for self, spouse and up to 3 children under 19 years
- Education Allowance
- Transport Allowance
- International Private Medical Coverage
The closing date for this vacancy is April, 10th 2012.
Intaway Resourcing Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary Details:||Excellent tax free|
|Job Categories:||Air Traffic Controller | Trimmer | Planning & Project Engineer|