Head of Sales
Based in UAE
Purpose of the job and description:
Drive revenue and maximize profitability though intelligent planning, reliable account management, productive relationships and great management of direct/indirect Sales, Sale consultants, partnership contracts, network, data, and business analysis. Ensure that the sales activity in the markets is in line with organizational structure and department objectives, in order to optimize global profitability, increase market share and maximize revenue.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Define market distribution strategy in specific market segment in order to form the global sales strategy.
· Anticipate market evolution and expansion in order to plan and implement required actions
· Ensure maximum products distribution in line with the global strategy objectives.
· Provide direction and leadership to sales activities in formulating business plans
· Drive, lead & implement sales and operational strategy with other commercial teams to ensure maximum market penetration.
· Carry out analysis of market data and obtain results to propose corrective actions.
· Act as a primary contact with the market and interface with existing and potential clients; and strengthen relations with industry institutions.
· Enhance organization efficiency and ensure best practices used to maximize profitability.
· Estimate, plan and get CEOs approval of the sales activities annual budget in accordance with the annual plan.
· Monitor sales activities expenditure and ensure it is within the planned budge on monthly and quarterly bases and forecast any additional spending based on solid business case after thorough performance analyses.
· Plan and implement manpower requirement as per approved budget to ensure that no plans are implemented on time.
· Support and assist the CEO with complex business proposals to put the company on a competitive edge.
· Lead sales and commercial plans in coordination with other departments.
· Build and oversee sales team and give directions to ensure full implantation of work plan. Provide training and guidance to the team as necessary to carry out their duties in a professional manner.
· Accomplish operational and financial targets and provide management with accurate & timely information
This position will have different consultant and regional sales managers as direct report. Revenue impact is global and the incumbent responsibility is on all company sales.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Extensive knowledge of aviation and travel agency business is a must;
· Leadership, Operational, Communications and Interpersonal skills with all levels;
· Deep understanding of the PSS, travel and distribution industry;
· Exceptional Business insight;
· Astute professional who carries not only operational excellence but the ability to put strategy plans together as well;
· Must be fluent in English
Qualification & Experience:
· MBA/Degree preferably
· 10 years of holistic and qualitative sales experience in the aviation industry supporting direct sales & distribution.
· Operations and General Management experience
· Must be fluent in English
· Competitive Salary (Tax Free)
· Discretionary bonus
· Semi Furnished Studio Apartment
· Health Insurance
· Life Insurance
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.