Your chance to become part of a rapidly expanding Cypriot Airline and to be an integral part of the revolutionary team. The Head of Cabin Management is responsible for all matters concerning Cabin Crew and ensuring Cabin Crew operations adhere to company standards and procedures.
The role is primarily responsible for the delivery of departmental targets and objectives as well as setting and managing service and performance standards for cabin crew through leadership and guidance. It must ensure the effective management, development and motivation of CCs through the CMs whilst creating and implementing standard practices in line with corporate policies, legal and service standards and in response to the changing needs of the business.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
The Head of Cabin Management will report directly to the Director of Flight Operations and will be responsible for managing Cabin Services performance function and ensuring timely communication and implementation of company’s business strategy.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: (Including but not limited to)
- Supervise the recruitment, training, administration and proficiency of Cabin Crew
- Supervise the delivery of the catering and in-flight service guidelines to ensure that budgets are achieved and that airline cost disciplines are adhered to
- Ensure all Cabin Crew maintain the highest standard of grooming and duty performance required by the Company
- Propose Cabin Crew personnel for promotion or disciplinary action or for operational secondments
- Supervise the preparation, issue, amendment and distribution of all documents related to the cabin service and connected activities
- Responsible for all uniform regulations, issues and processes for flight crew, cabin crew and ground personnel including but not limited to contact with suppliers, orders, tailoring and administrative tasks
- Review and update the CCOM in cooperation with NP Training, NP Flight Operations and Senior Training Officer
- Assist the Senior Training Officer in the organization of all required training, checking and attestation of Cabin Crew
- Propose to the NP Flight Operations the integration of Cabin and Flight Deck procedures and training where such integration is necessary in the interest of safety, security and efficiency
- Management of major change with the Cabin Services Department, more specifically growth for long-haul
- Manage Cabin Safety Investigations as directed by the DFO. Reporting on such matters as well as recommending corrective actions in line with the company Safety Management System.
- Participate in the Safety Action Group (SAG) as required
CORE COMPETENCIES & SKILLS REQUIRED:
To be successful in this role the right candidate must have:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience as a Cabin Crew member, with at least 5 years’ management experience within an international airline.
- Working knowledge of EASA regulations pertaining to Cabin Crew Operations, training and attestations.
- Previous long-haul experience will be an advantage
- Experience in management of change within a rapidly growing business is desirable
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills including extensive experience in liaison and project management.
- Computer literate, with thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office
A competitive salary, medical cover and staff travel on the airline’s network will be offered to the successful candidate.
If you meet all the above requirements and are interested in this position, please forward us your CV stating above Ref. in subject.