** Hawk Instructor Pilot **
Have you previously completed a full operational tour, or about to complete an operational tour on the Hawk Mk2 / Hawk 128? Do you come from a military background? Are you looking for the next exciting career move? If so, Oaklands Global may have the perfect role for you! Apply today, with a copy of your CV!
** This role is based in Middle East with our Leading Aerospace client **
As the Hawk instructor Pilot your responsibilities will be;
- Responsible for flight planning, including normal and advanced equipment
- Responsible for training RSAF Pilots and Instructors
- Oversee the active flying training of aircrew and instructors for airmanship/situation awareness skills, navigation skills and integrated flight
- Responsible for reviewing the aircraft systems and displays
To be considered for the role of Hawk Instructor Pilot you must;
- Have completed a full operational tour on the Hawk jet trainer
- Come from a military background
For more information on this excellent opportunity, please get in touch with a copy of your most recent CV today!
Oaklands Global Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.