Hangar Manager - Expired Jobs
This job expired on 07-08-2012
Browse Aviation Job Search by Region
Browse Aviation Job Search by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Maintenance Harmonisation Project Manager 8 days ago
TOOLING & MAINTENANCE PROJECT MANAGER - BROUGHTON - INITIAL 6 MONTHS CONTRACTAccountabilities Project Manage the Development and Delivery of Maintenance Projects Supporting T&M Strategy and route m...
Captain/Flight Operations Manager - Hawker 850xp 22 days ago
Platinum 21 currently has an excellent opportunity for JAAHawker 850XP Honeywell Captain/Flight Operations Manager to be based in Turkey.You will be working on a full time, permanent basis so you w...
Materials Manager 13 days ago
Zenon is currently looking for a Materials Manager to work permanently for a Corporate Jet Maintenance Facility based in North London. You will oversee the running of the maintenance stores and hav...
Marketing Manager Today
Air Charter Service is globally recognised as one of the leading names in cargo and passenger air chartering. Our growth strategy has taken us to 17 international offices and an annual turnover of ...
KAMS - Kaunas Aircraft Maintenance Services
Ryanair is the World's favourite airline and operates more than 1,500 flights per day from over 50 bases and 1,400 low fare routes across 28 countries, connecting over 165 destinations. Ryanair operates a fleet of 294 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft with firm orders for a further 21 new aircraft (before taking account of planned disposals), which will be delivered over the next year. Ryanair currently has a team of more than 8,500 people and expects to carry 75 million passengers in the current fiscal year.
Kaunas Aircraft Maintenance Services (KAMS) is an engineering services company supporting Ryanair's engineering function at Kaunas Airport. This is a great opportunity to join a new dynamic company. KAMS is now inviting applications for the following engineering management position:
This is a senior technical position within the KAMS Management team, reporting to the Accountable manager and responsible for the provision of safe, efficient and cost effective base and line maintenance ensuring the aircraft are delivered to the customer to the highest of quality and airworthiness, on-time and within agreed costs.
- The satisfactory completion and certification of all Base and Line work required by the customer, in accordance with the work specification.
- Ensure all aspects of the Part-145 authorization, company MOE and company procedures are complied with at all times.
- Produce company procedures to reflect the maintenance environment
- Ensuring aircraft documentation is completed and certified in accordance with the MOE and company procedures.
- Assessing the performance of personnel against experience, qualifications and training to ensure that they are sufficient for the tasks undertaken, and to liaise with the Accountable and Quality Managers with regard to the need for, extent of, and most effective form of training.
- Liaison with the customer in respect of planning scheduled maintenance and the rectification of defects.
This is an EASA Form 4 nominated Post holder position. Suitable candidates will hold a current Part66 licence with C certification privileges and have at least 5 years experience working in heavy maintenance with an airline/MRO ideally in a supervisory/managerial role. You will be self-motivating with the ability to manage multiple tasks and to deliver solutions in a timely manner to meet the maintenance needs. .
If you have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organization providing engineering support to Ryanair, then we want to hear from you!
Applicants should send a full CV via e-mail (Quoting reference number KAMSHM01).