4 months ago
• Assist with monthly consolidation and reporting of group financial statements
• Internal financial reporting for subgroups and subsidiaries
• Assist with development and improvement of the group’s consolidation and reporting systems (Cognos Controller and Cognos Disclosure Management)
• Financial analytics
• Involvement in group financial audit process
• Assist with preparation of the consolidated and parent company financial statements
• Assist in preparation of subsidiaries’ annual financial statements
• Work on IFRS compliance projects, including implementation of new standards
• Cooperate with and support company and business controllers
• Contribute to enhance processes in financial reporting
• Master’s degree in finance / accounting
• Minimum 3 years’ experience from financial reporting &/or audit
• Preferably some experience with accounting and consolidation in multinational groups
• Basic knowledge of IFRS
• Prior experience with consolidation systems, preferably Cognos Controller
• Strong mathematical and analytical skills, with high proficiency in Microsoft applications, particularly Excel.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in preparing reports and presentations.
• Structured and analytical
• Ambitious and eager to learn
• Ability to see the bigger picture
• Energetic and self-motivated
• Top-tier cooperative and communicative skills
• Team player
• Competitive company benefits including ID tickets and share saving program.
• Good pension and insurance schemes
• Positive and exciting place to work in a global expanding organization.
• Challenging, variable and dynamic environment.