Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants. We are currently looking for an experienced
Ground Instructor for Pilots courses.
The requirement is for an instructor to deliver training primarily on glass‐cockpit twin‐engine helicopters to customer pilots.
The position is based in Italy, but training could take place at customer locations worldwide.
Tasks will include (but not be limited to):
- Preparation of classroom training material for each subject to be delivered using LCMS;
- Preparation of course syllabi to meet individual customer requirements;
- Delivery of Pilot ground school for customers receiving Initial, Recurrent/Refresh or generic training courses;
- Evaluate Customers’ progress and performance, issues and problems; prepare reports and documents as required;
- Delivery of training at facilities in Italy and customer locations worldwide;
- Delivery of training in English languages;
- Attend vendor equipment training courses and other specific courses.
- Education: graduated, excellent fluency in English, both written and verbal (ICAO Level 4);
- Work Experience: 10 years as a professional Pilot. Already instructor would be advisable.
- The candidate must be an excellent listener and presenter in order to exceed customer’s expectations. Must be motivated, target oriented, able to operate in a team.
- Possess a diligent and meticulous approach to instructional duties in order to maintain the highest standards.
- Holding a Helicopter Pilot License with Instrument Rating or military equivalent.
- A total pilot time of 1,000 hours or more is preferred,
please send your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.