Global Concierge Manager - UAE - Expired Jobs
This job expired on 18-05-2012
Browse Aviation Job Search by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
UAE Regional Business Development Manager about 1 month ago
Platinum 21 currently has an excellent opportunity for a Regional Business Development Manager to join one of our reputable Global Aviation Clients. The minimum requirements for the position are: ...
Global 5000 Captain 10 days ago
Intaway Resourcing is looking for a Global 5000 Captain to join our corporate client based in the Gulf for a 4 month fixed term contract. ATPL 5000 Hours Total Time 3000 Hours Multi-Pilot Mult...
Global 5000 First Officer 10 days ago
Intaway Resourcing is looking for a Global 5000 First Officer to join our corporate client based in the Gulf for a 4 month fixed term contract. CPL or Frozen ATPL (with MCC) 2500 Hours Total Ti...
Global 5000/6000 Captain 2 days ago
Europe (non-UK), Asia
Zenon are currently assisting a well established corporate jet operator in recruiting a Global 5000 / 6000 Captain in Eurasia for a 2 Month Contract with the possibility of a permanent position. Su...
A Five Star Established Operation based in the UAE requires a Global Concierge Manager to join their Service Excellence Department on a full time, permanent position.
The Service Excellence department is the voice of the company's brand to the customers and partners.
They seek an experienced Customer Service orientated, highly organized, and energetic performer who is able to work effectively, and can be trusted with confidential and sensitive information.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinating and overseeing the successful completion of each customer trip
- Ongoing customer care with the goal of developing and nurturing meaningful and strong customer relationships
- Ensuring that the customers always receive the best possible service and overall experience
- Use acquired knowledge of each customer to personalise the service and to anticipate, meet, and exceed customer needs
- Proactively recognise and resolve customer issues and problems
To be considered, you will have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role. Experience in aviation would prove beneficial, as well as experience dealing with high-profile clients. This could be working in Customer Service or Client Relations in five-star hotels, in the premium banking sector or similar.
You will also have the following skills:
- Be able to organise, multi-task and prioritise work load, and work efficiently when under pressure
- Ability to make reasonable and sound decisions while alone
- Ability to create an immediate and positive rapport with customers and colleagues
- Studies in hospitality management, business management, or communications would be beneficial
- Work well individually and as part of a fast-paced team
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate (MS office)
The following attributes are required for this role:
- High standard of personal appearance and grooming
- High standard of punctuality and etiquette
If you are interested in this role, please send the following to email@example.com
- Colour copy of Passport
- Full Length Photo and a head shot
- 2 x Professional References
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted at this time.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Location:||Middle East , United Arab Emirates|
|Job Categories:||Customer Service Jobs | Executive Positions | Office | Trimmer | Helicopter Pilot|