Do you have more then 10 years experience in managing an engineering team? Do you hold an EASA or FAA Maintenance license? If so, then make sure you apply for this job as General Manager MRO today!
** This is a permanent role based in Asia **
To lead and be accountable for the management and performance of our Business Aviation Client’s Aircraft Maintenance Service Centre (MRO) with a strategic objective to achieve Operational Excellence through leadership, cultural change and implementation of corporate business improvement strategies, tools and techniques.
- Ensure all activities in MRO are carried out in accordance with company procedures and quality requirements, including but not limited to Quality Management System, Safety Management System and Enterprise Resource Planning, to guarantee the highest level of safety.
- Work closely with Accountable Manager to ensure regulatory compliance at all times.
- Ensure full implementation of Maintenance Delivery System in accordance with Company policies and standards.
- Ensure management practices, procedures and resources are implemented in an effective and efficient manner.
- Manage the Sales and Capacity demands to maximize throughput without compromising safety and quality.
- Work in close coordination with the OEM’s to ensure their performance expectations are being met and knowledge of products is up-to-date.
- Coach, Mentor and Develop the maintenance team at all levels to maximize individual’s potential and contribution to the wider Company’s strategies and to retain staff.
- Plan, define and control the yearly budget to ensure that necessary resources are available, expense costs are reduced and maintenance capital return is maximized.
- Negotiate, develop and review service contracts to ensure provision of quality, cost effect engineering and maintenance support.
- 15 years or above of working experience in aviation industry, preferable on business aviation experience in Asia market.
- Holder of an EASA and/ or FAA A&P maintenance license or equivalent.
- Degree or above in Engineering and/ or Business Management or relevant disciplines.
- Proven knowledge and track record in delivering productivity improvement initiatives.
- Liaison experience with the FAA, EASA and/or other aviation industry agents.
- Firm understanding of international travel, international customs and practices.
- Experience with P&L and business plan strategy.
- Working knowledge of inspection procedures, methods, equipment and accepted industry standards.
- Good command in both written and spoken English.
- Detailed minded, excellent management skills, strong business acumen with reasonable level of financial literacy.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to William Finden in confidence.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.