9 months ago
Position: General Manager / Dy. General Manager - Rostering
Qualification: Graduate / Post Graduate
Age: 30 - 55 Years
Experience From: 15 Years - 0 Months
Experience To: 20 Years - 0 Months
Key Requirement for the Position Experience in Crew Resources related role (including rostering, planning, training and crew leave.
Experience as a systems adminstrator fro crew/ aircraft operational systems is highly desirable.
Job Description Job Purpose :
• The General Manager-Flight Operations is responsible for Crew Planning and Scheduling.
Key Accountabilities :
• Monitoring Pilot and Cabin Crew Roster in accordance with the DGCA stipulated regulations.
• Formulates Crew utilization optimization plans and e nsure 100% optimization
• Sets systems and procedures for compliance of Flight Duty Time Limitations (FDTL).
• Constantly explore opportunities to reduce operational and administrative costs.
• Analyzes exceptional delays and trends and take immediate corrective actions
• Liaises with the other departments to contribute to On Time Performance in the airline.
• Ensures compliance with all Government regulations and provisions while ensuring GoAir Flight Operations operates in a safe and operationally efficient manner.
• Provides inputs in respect to career planning & development for the team. Initiate career plans for all Employees of the Department with HR and ensure adherence.
• Co-ordinate with Chief Pilots, Chief of Training, GM Inflight, Flight Operations Training team and other Operations Managers for efficient Rostering.
• Coordinates with the Vice President of Flight Operations to the extent necessary to ensure compliance with applicable GoAir policy and government regulations.