An opportunity has be created by a growing Aerospace company based in North Wales who are looking to recruit a General Manager for their vibrant office.
This site is a medium sized business with a family feel and strong values, they have a low staff turnover because they look after their employees and as a result have a great workforce.
They have a turnover of £8million but they plan to grow this by £1million each year, you would play a fundamental part in this. As the General Manager you would be required to play a large part in sales and marketing so it is essential that you have commercial experience within a technical arena. To name a few backgrounds that might suit this role/company this include life sciences, filtration, medical, industrial, etc.
· Within this role you will be required to deliver exceptional financial results, from my clients Wrexham division.
· Manage and motivate an effective team of senior managers within the division, ensuring finance, sales, operations and production, this is to deliver improvement in performance.
· You will be required to deliver high levels of customer service and customer interests within the division.
· Within this role you will ensure the division delivers a consistently high quality product, this is to maintain on time delivery performance.
· Manage monthly reporting.
· As the General Manager you will be required to take control of senior management objectives within the division to support delivery of the strategy. You will be required to chair internal divisional management meetings with the senior management and all staff.
· Within the role it is required to ensure the division operates within all relevant laws and regulations.
My client is keen to bring someone on board who has had experience of growing a company, someone motivated to succeed and drive a business forward.
The package is circa £60000 / £65000 per annum plus a performance bonus which is paid annually, you will get a generous car allowance (plus insurance which you can add family onto), 5 weeks holidays, child care vouchers/shopping discounts, flexible working hours, contributory pension scheme plus a great working environment and an interesting product base. You will also benefit from a handover period with the present General Manager.
The role does include some travel to visit existing and potential clients, mostly UK and Europe but could also include Asia and America, this would account for about 30% of your time (although this may decrease further down the line as the role grows).
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.