Accountable for the effective management of Fuel Request and Reports, in consultation with the Fuel Support Manager.
1. Responsible on all Fuel Request.
2. Receive and execute Fuel Requests from clients.
3. Works and manages on all Fuel Requests to suppliers and fuel price quotes to clients after office hours in coordination with Operations Supervisors.
4. Coordinates with Fuel Sales in regards to sending Fuel Price Quotes to clients.
5. Update and maintain Fuel Suppliers Data Base, ASM Fuel Monitoring Sheet and ASM Fuel Supplier Contacts Data Base.
6. Prepare and hand over Fuel Files for invoicing to Accounts.
7. Coordinates with the Operations of all the arrangements necessary to comply with Fuel Requests.
8. Ensures that fuel uplift to be maintained on a monthly basis and provided to Finance Department
9. Ensures that regular briefing is carried out to the Business Development Director (Fuel)/ Managing Director regarding updates and discrepancies.
10. Ensures that fuel requirements are provided as per the clients’ conditions and request assistance from Operations when necessary, including out of office quotes.
11. Works independently, guided by organizational strategy, objectives and corporate policies, under the supervision of the Business Development Director (Fuel).
12. Ensures the confidentiality of ASM information is taken into consideration with the circumstances and its nature.
Ensure that all the supplier’s details such as name/contact (including 24 hours contact) details are updated.