About the Job
You will support the implementation of the long term strategic plans and the performance monitoring functions though extensive analysis, trend monitoring, budget preparation and performance monitoring. The role is distinctly separate from day-to-day operations, as you will be supporting the ongoing future effectiveness of the Freighter Network Operations department.
Performance Monitoring and Improvement
- Report & Track Key Performance Indictors (KPIs)/metrics.
- Perform trend analysis through analytical tools to identify performance variations.
- Analyze and report operational conditions on the entire supply chain to inform all stakeholders.
- Ensure monitoring of equipment’s and staff availability, deferred defect monitoring and schedule analysis to improve performance of freighter on time performance.
- Implement plans to promote effective feedback and align with Freighter Network Operations department.
- Coordinate with benchmarking studies
- Completion of analysis of operational freighter and cargo related data related to on time performance, load factors, resource utilization, aircraft utilization , maintenance parameters, standard allocation, block hours and crew productivity.
Periodic KPI Preparation
- Coordinate with IT and all business stakeholders to obtain accurate and high quality operational data required for periodic metrics preparation.
- Coordinates in the detailed analysis of cargo and aircraft operational data to produce periodic dashboards on daily, monthly, quartely and yearly basis.
- Use trend analysis methodology to produce forecast for operational readiness on periodic basis.
- Prepare interpretation and commentart for dashboards and make remedial recommendations.
- Desigh suitable and actionable dashboards with each stakeholder within the operations.
System Development & Reporting
- Implement changes to enhance business performance
- Provide business support & subject mater expertize for department wide projects
- Drive autimation and streamling of regular reporting requirements.
- Improve business intelligence capabilities and data visualization capabilities through use of analytical tools to continuously improve performance dashboards for freighter performance.
You have Bachelor's Degree or Master’s Degree in Air Transport Management, Operations research, Statistics, Mathematics, Data Visualization or similar field.
You must have a minimum of 4 years of job related experience, preferably 3 years work experience in performance management or business analysis role, preferably in an airline operational environment. An advanced level of Microsoft Office is required for the role, good command of English and it's an added advantage to provide knowledge of big data analytics and data visualization.