We are the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, based in Abu Dhabi. Our Cabin Crew team includes Food and Beverage Managers who are part of our award winning team of over 5000 service professionals, based in Abu Dhabi, the cosmopolitan and cultural capital of the United Arab Emirates. Our team is truly multi-cultural and is made up of nationals from over 120 countries. They are our ambassadors, and the ambassadors of our home Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates representing us whilst flying all over the world to destinations in Europe, North and South America, Africa, Asia and Australia caring for our guests with traditional Arabic warmth, hospitality and respect in a fleet of our state of the art luxurious new aircrafts.
WHAT WE EXPECT
As a Food and Beverage Manager working onboard our aircraft, you will be part of our Cabin Crew, who are an award winning team. In 2016 we won the "Middle East's Leading Cabin Crew" award at the World Travel Awards Middle East. Also in 2016, we won the prestigious accolade of "World's Leading Cabin Crew" at the World Travel Awards In fact these awards join a long list of awards that we have won and win every year. To join us you will be the best and you will ensure that you contribute to the success of the World's Leading Airline (World Travel Awards 2016).
You will ensure that you exceed our guests' expectations onboard and deliver great service 100% of the time, whilst offering a unique taste of United Arab Emirates hospitality - cultured, considerate, warm and generous.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Ensuring the safety of our guests as well as providing great service at all times.
Being an ambassador for Etihad Airways and the United Arab Emirates.
Inspiring our guests, displaying a high degree of motivation, enthusiasm and commitment.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fantastic tax-free salary which is competitive within the industry and reviewed on a regular basis.
- Free accommodation in a modern shared fully-furnished apartment, with your own private facilities. Everything is provided for you to ensure that you have a safe, secure and comfortable home in Abu Dhabi.
- Etihad transport to take from your accommodation to the airport for your flight duties and then to bring you back home again after your flight.
- Access to exclusive state of the art Etihad swimming pools, health clubs and fitness centres at no cost, and reduced rate massage, hairdressing and beauty treatments to keep you looking your best.
- Leading airline travel benefits including unlimited personal travel at special rates, an annual leave ticket and generous concessions for family and friends to use.
- Excellent free private medical insurance and life/accident insurance.
- Annual leave of 30 days.
- Genuine advantages for career progression in a fast paced dynamic working environment.
- Special discounts at restaurants, shops, hotels and leisure facilities across the United Arab Emirates and the region.
MINIMUM CRITERIA AND QUALIFICATIONS
To become one of our onboard Food and Beverage Managers you must meet the following qualifications and criteria:
- At least 12 months' experience working in a leading role in 4/5 star hotel dining establishments, fine dining restaurants, cruise liners and/or banqueting.
- A graduate, minimum of Diploma level with internship experience in 4/5 star hotel dining establishments or fine dining restaurants.
In addition you must also meet the following criteria:
- Extensive knowledge of food safety regulations and standards.
- Minimum age 21 years.
- Fluent in English; verbal, written and comprehension. Fluency in another language is an advantage.
- Must be confident in water and be able to swim with the aid of a flotation device.
- Able to reach 210cms without shoes.
- No tattoos that would be visible whilst wearing the Etihad uniform (bandages and cosmetic coverings are not permitted).
- No body piercings that would be visible whilst wearing the Etihad uniform, other than one earring in the lower lobe of each ear for females only (bandages and cosmetic coverings are not permitted).
- Educated to a minimum level of accredited secondary education or equivalent.
- Never convicted of a criminal offence.
- Excellent personal presentation, style and image.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willing to comply with UAE and GCAA visa, medical and health screening requirements.
14 November - CV Drop
Venue:Holiday Inn London-Bloomsbury,Coram Street,London,WCN1 1HT
For further information please visit our website