Oaklands Global is working with a leading Aircraft Charter specialist who currently have an exciting vacancy for a Flight Support Coordinator to be working in the South East of England.
Reporting into the Flight Support Manager, the Flight Support Coordinator will be responsible for providing operational support for the department which includes; allowing the product to be delivered to a VVIP standard, meeting the required deadline and improving productivity of the department for maximum flight bookings.
Flight Support Coordinator Responsibilities;
• Responsible for all operational aspects of charters all the way from flight confirmation, completion and customer feedback.
• Create detailed flight briefs for fixed bookings and liaise with brokers and clients on flight setup.
• Liaise and set up flight watch coverage
• Keeping up communication with suppliers to ensure clients requirements are delivered to a VVIP standard.
• Coordinate with airport handlers and authorities to set up VVIP handling, tarmac access, government entrances, VIP lounges, aircraft parking, flight connections.
• Coordinate with customs / handlers for UK remote clearances, pre clearances, passports and ATA carnets stamping in case of freight carriage.
• Coordinate with clients to ensure that all special requests are fulfilled. E.g. catering, wheelchairs, carts.
• Setup ancillary flight options, VIP lounges, decals, cars, special requests.
• Make sure that current Passenger lists are logged in the handlers system to provide the current boarding passes when passenger arrive.
• Arrange representatives and flights riders for specific projects, transport, hotac.
• Find opportunities to increase revenue.
This is fantastic opportunity for a Flight Support Coordinator to join an industry leading company, this position will not be available for long so please apply soon if you think you have the suitable skills.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Harry Sansbury in confidence. Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for this position.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.