** Flight Support Concierge Required **
Do you have basic knowledge of various aircraft types and services coupled with extensive knowledge of hotels, foods and entertainment? If so, then this Flight Support Concierge role could be perfect for you! Send your CV in today to potentially secure a new exciting job opportunity with our client, who is offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
** This role is based in Essex **
As the Flight Support Concierge your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Follow all company policies, standard operating procedures, and safety regulations & guidelines.
- Appearance, etiquette, and communication must be in accordance with company Standards at all times.
- Assure a safe operation, protecting customers, staff and equipment from harm.
- Provide high quality Service to our clients Members by arranging all details of member’s travel, taking care of special requests and occasions.
- Restock and replenish supplies on member aircraft as needed.
- Provide excellent customer service to hanger tenants, and transient aircraft crew and guests.
- Input trip data into scheduling software and manage and update customer information in customer database as necessary.
- Communicate Member and guest needs to Line Ambassadors.
- Maintain the lobby area by keeping area clean and tidy, snacks and beverages stocked.
- Build and maintain relationships with local service providers – hotels, rental car companies, restaurants, etc.
- Represent the business as a brand ambassador at functions as needed.
- Promote and maintain a positive image of the business at all times to all personnel, members, volunteers, vendors and the community.
- Perform work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to make recommendations to resolve problems or issues by using judgment consistent with standards, practices, policies and procedures.
- Furnish ground service functions such as providing electrical power and aircraft cleaning
- Notifies Supervisor/Manager of any equipment malfunctions and/or damage.
- Notifies Department Manager of any incidents (accidents and close calls) and ensure that an incident report is completed.
- Assures that a Hazard Report Form is completed and submitted to the Safety Committee for all noted hazards.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following requirements:
- Have a basic knowledge of various aircraft types and servicing
- Concierge knowledge of hotels, food and entertainment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideally worked in an aviation environment or studied within the aviation field
- Good team working skills
- Valid UK Driver’s license
- Ability to regularly lift or move 75lbs
For more information on this excellent opportunity, please get in touch with your most recent CV copy today!
Oaklands Global Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.