CAE Parc Aviation are accepting applications for the role of Flight Operations Safety Manager for our airline client based in Dublin, Ireland.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
• Manage Safety Occurrences pertaining to Flight Operations reported in the company SafetyNet system. This includes the analysis, assessment and investigation of safety reports.
• Maintain close liaison with Flight Operations Management on safety related issues. This includes regular briefings issues, chair the Flight Operations Safety Action Group, and ensure follow up and closure on safety events.
• Manage the hazard register and facilitate risk assessment in Flight Operations.
• Carry out Flight Data Monitoring analysis and produce associated reports.
• Produce articles for and edit safety newsletters associated with Flight Operations.
• Promote and strong Safety Culture and Just Culture.
• Identify high risk issues, and/or trends and recommend safety interventions to management.
• Identify events requiring reporting to the respected Aviation Authority and take action.
• Provide periodic reports to Flight Operations Management.
• Report high risk events or hazards immediately to the Director of Safety.
• Attend training courses as directed by the Director of Safety.
• Engage in travel within the airline network as required by the Director of Safety.
Desired Skills & Experience:
This position is office based and non-flying. Applicants will be considered for basing at Dublin or Barcelona.
Interested candidates that meet all of the above skills & experience, please submit your cv as soon as possible.