Oaklands Global is currently looking to recruit a Flight Operations Support Co-ordinator to carry out administrative and support duties within the Operations and Training functions.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Flight Crew Rostering
• Administrative support duties for the Group Chief Pilot.
• Prepare and disseminate the pilot roster, along with on-going crewing maintenance to include late notice sourcing of floaters and freelancers to fill shifts.
• Provision of administrative support to the Training Department as required.
• Oversight and administrative control of the pilot leave plot.
• Production of monthly pilot statistics to the HR Department
• Control and update of Pilot Training Record folders for Floater Pilots and Management Pilots.
• Control and data entry for computer based Pilot Record system.
• Production and maintenance of Aircraft Booking Forms for PAS fleet and liaison with Engineering staff in that regard.
• Preparation and distribution of Notice to Engineers (NTE).
• Weekly unit mail despatch.
Qualifications and skills required to become an Account Executive:
• Great Communication skills
• Knowledge and previous experience using Microsoft Office
• Ability to prioritise your workload
• Experience in the Aviation industry is an advantage however not essential
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates.
Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Kasia Krasuska in confidence.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for this position.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy in relation to this vacancy