New Airline Based in Dublin, Ireland
Scandinavian Airlines Ireland Ltd
Position – Flight Operations Controllers
Location – Dublin Ireland
This is an amazing opportunity to be a part of something brand new, and board an innovative start-up Airline based in Dublin, Ireland. Scandinavian Airlines Ireland aims to position itself as a leading modern carrier, and will be at the forefront of innovation and technology with a fleet of A320neo’s.
The company is looking to build a forward thinking and progressive team comprised of highly motivated, innovative and entrepreneurial individuals.
In order to realize this, we are seeking to recruit professionals with a ‘can-do’ attitude possessing the ability to think outside of the box when required.
- Aircrew scheduling in conjunction with relevant Manager and Fleet Captains
- Close liaison as required with the Engineering Department and maintenance organisations regarding aircraft serviceability
- Processing pilot duty and rest records in accordance with instructions as defined in the Operations Manual and Operations Procedure Manual.
- Assisting the Managerial team with activating Operational Procedures, for example, Emergency Response Plans, Flight Watch and Overdue Aircraft Programmes where applicable. These procedures form part of the Company’s Safety and Quality Management Manual
- Preparation and monitoring the validity of operations with regards to:
- Crew flight briefs
- Operational Flight plans, including airfield performance and airfield categorisation
- Flight Time Limitations (FTL) schemes
- To take responsibility for the daily workload and standards of the section of the operations team reporting to the Controllers position
- Actioning FTL compliance by implementation of daily crew duty checks and entry of planned pilot movements onto system
Experience and Knowledge
- 3+ years airline operational experience in a similar position
- Proven flight planning and operational experience
- Sound knowledge of national and international aviation regulations and the effect on day to day operational requirements
- Experience working in teams
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Excellent IT and systems skills
- Ability to analyse and decide a course of action in a timely manner
You possess the following skills and attributes:
- You are energetic, and demonstrate high standards in relation to safety and quality
- An entrepreneurial spirit, demonstrating genuine passion for innovation
- You have a creative and analytical mind
- You possess the ability to take ideas from concept to reality
- You lead by example and possess the skills to motive, develop and lead your team
Formal education is less relevant and takes second place to your professional attitude and experience.
We welcome your application!
DO NOT delay, we expect a significant amount of interest in this position and we are looking to move quickly to fill this critical role.
For further information, please contact Aaron Davidson at CAE Parc Aviation