Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 29 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Our client is a multinational Flight Training Organisation with schools and academies all across the globe. They are looking to hire experienced flight instructors to be based in Huesca Spain on a Permanent basis.
Flight Instructor (MEP/IR and SEP)
Responsible to: Chief Theoretical Knowledge Instructor
Location: Huesca, Spain
The Flight Instructor is responsible for delivering high quality flight, simulator and ground instruction to students in compliance with the Academies Training and Safety Standards and applicable aviation authority regulations. They ensure that each student meets course standards, training requirements and objectives as well as a focus on developing the student’s professional behaviour and attitude.
- Instruct students in practical and simulator training adhering to the applicable Training and Safety Standards and to academy standards
- Monitor, plan and assist students to enable satisfactory progress through the course and stay within established timelines; timely and pro-active reporting and action to prevent delays and unsatisfactory progress
- Promotes safe behaviour at all times and complies in behaviour and execution with the Safety Management System; ensures all students understand and practice all aspects of the Safety Management System
- Responsible for timely and accurate completion of all student and flight related administration and records including planning for examinations
- Teaching by example’ by behaving as an exemplary role model to students promoting professional, disciplined and safe behaviour
- Monitor technical and internal status and cleanliness of all the aircraft and facilities concerned and report discrepancies to the responsible people
- Identify and initiate improvements for practical instruction and Training Standards and work with responsible people to constantly improve safety and quality levels
Qualifications, Experience and Personal Qualities:
- Minimum of 400 hours instructional MEP/IR or SEP
- Current EASA Commercial Pilot License, including current Class 1 medical
- ICAO level 5
- Experience on UK flying training methodology and FNPTII
- Ability to work well in a highly structured environment
- Team oriented
- Result oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Preferred night rating
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”