Flight Dispatchers – Permanent role – Geneva, Switzerland
On behalf of our client, we are currently looking for Flight Dispatchers to be based in Geneva, Switzerland.
Our client is one of the leading, high-end VIP charter companies who provide excellent and luxurious services to their clients.
On a shift basis, you will be required to take care of flight planning, ATC handling, overflight permit applications and handling requests, weather and technical crew briefings.
You will be expected to have solid knowledge of weather and NOTAM interpretation and sound experience of worldwide flight planning (Lido Flight or Jet Planner knowledge would be an asset), preferably with ETOPS experience.
• Previous experience in an aviation operations environment, preferably in the business aviation field
• Experienced with the use of operational documentation (OM-A, MEL, Jeppesen Charts).
• Good knowledge of aircraft performance and operating limitations.
• Fluent in English; additional languages will be an advantage
• Computer literate, flexible and able to work in a team
• Excellent communication skills
This role will require working on shifts, so most likely you have done this before, working on weekends and night shifts.