Zenon is pleased to be supporting an established and well known VIP operator based in the UK in their search for a number of experienced Flight Dispatchers/Operations Controllers to join their team based in the Midlands for permanent positions.
• 4 on, 4 off shift work
• Competitive Salary
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
• Global IFR/VFR, short range and ultra-long rage EROPS / ETOPS flight planning in compliance with multiple worldwide AOC’s, flight safety and flight planning laws
• Liaising externally with Owners, personal aids, Points of Contact, National Aviation Authorities – Globally and worldwide, VIP Service agents and security teams.
• Weather monitoring, using METAR and TAF
• To oversee the flying programme operation both tactically and strategically throughout the shift period
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
• Ideally hold a valid Dispatch Licence.
• Previous experience working within a Flight Dispatch department.
• Thorough understanding of regulations and requirements.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Cassie Shaw in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Account Manager, Cassie Shaw please call our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.