CAE Parc has an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to be part of a large and well known Cargo Airline, based in the Middle East. This exciting opportunity brings with it an excellent package and progression.
Flight Crew Training Manager
The Flight Crew Training Manager is the Nominated Post Holder as Head of Training and is directly responsible to the Director of Flight Operations for Flight Training issues that affect the day-to-day operational and commercial activities of the airline.
They will hold a TRI/TRE endorsement and wherever appropriate they must balance the operational tasks of simulator and flying duties with the administrative function of the post.
The Flight Crew Training Manager duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- The overall conduct and efficiency of all flying training and standardisation within the Company. Undertaking the development and implementation of an audit programme to ensure compliance with relevant regulations and Company requirements.
- Managing all training personnel and the associated training budget. Ensuring that courses are cost effective and efficient.
- Acting as CRM Manager and responsible for all aspects of aircrew CRM including development of the syllabus and course material.
- Supervising flying training and currency records within the Company and ensuring that these are maintained accurately and up to date. Issuing the necessary training paperwork to each check candidate prior to the check.
- Attend selection boards as appropriate for the selection and appointment of new flight crew and promotion of flight crew.
- Responsible for overall training standards.
- Controlling and maintaining Operations and Training Manuals used by any external company providing a TRTO service and ensuring that the contents are up to date, relevant and meet legal requirements.
- Control and maintain training equipment to ensure legal standards and requirements are met. Ensure personnel in charge of specialist information maintain current practice and that training material is reviewed annually.
Experience & Qualifications:
- ICAO Airline transport Pilots License (ATPL)
- Comprehensive knowledge of air law, aircraft technical systems and airline procedures.
- 10 years experience as Pilot in Command
- 3 years experience as a Designated Examiner (DE) or hold a TRI/TRE qualification
- Management experience preferably (post holder role) under EASA or FAA.
Excellent package for the right candidate.
Interested candidates that hold of the above required qualifications and skills, please submit your CV without delay.