New exciting permanent opportunity for a Flight Coordinator based in Cambridge.
Our Cambridge based client is a multi-national business aviation enterprise with associated companies in Africa, Asia, Australasia, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East. They are active in all aspects of the business aviation industry including executive air charter, aircraft management and maintenance, and flight support services and are recruiting for a Flight Coordinator.
As a Flight Coordinator you will be able to;
- Support for the Duty Dispatcher.
- Coordination of services including ground handlings, permits, fuel and customs arrangements.
- Intensive, high work load environment focused on the successful completion of all tasks to meet deadlines with direct and immediate impact on the customer.
- Sending of pre-briefs for following day's flights
- Entering flights into Flightware
- Setting up all services for the flight
- Arranging handling/fuel/helicopter/VIP and additional lavatory, water, towing, Ground Power Unit (GPU), Air Start Unit (ASU) equipment for the aircraft as necessary
- Obtaining of worldwide permissions, Airport slots and ground handling services
- Ensuring fire categories and other safety/insurance requirements are met
- Crewing of flights
- Submission of eAPIS and Customs information
- Dispatch flights under the supervision of the Dispatcher.
- Reading Flight Information Region (FIR)/Enroute and Station Notams in the preparation and final dispatch stage of flight planning and acting accordingly should they affect.
- Weather monitoring, using METAR and TAF
- Basic Instrument Flight Rules (IFR)/Visual Flight Rules (VFR) flight planning in compliance with multiple worldwide AOC's, flight safety and flight planning laws under the supervision of Dispatcher.
- Arranging additional insurance coverage for aircraft operating into and out of places/countries on coverage exclusion lists and have UN sanctions against them.
- Maintaining good customer service standards
- Updating crew of slots that may be incurred due to European Central flow management
- Creating a Variety of legal and non-legal documents using Microsoft Office.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by your line manager.
Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum of 1 years experience
- Strong team player and good communicator.
- Keen perception and strong ability to multitask.
- Fast and accurate work pace.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Reliable and flexible personality.
With our head office in Cambridge, support offices throughout the UK and offices in Germany, UAE and Italy, Aeropeople are best placed to service your career aspirations.
Aeropeople are a leading dedicated Aerospace and Autosport technical services provider specialisingin the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff. With our heritage firmly embedded in the Aerospace industry, we ensure the highest levels of expertise and commitment not only our customers but in placing our permanent & temporary staff.