6 months ago
Shorterm Group have an exciting permanent opportunity for an Assembly Fitter to join a market leader within Aerospace.
- To assemble/build complex sub-assemblies.
- Use a wide and varied range of precision measuring and test equipment.
- Responsibility and confidence to sign and stamp off own work for safe release back into service in line with all relevant build documentation.
- Implementation of basic electrical circuitry and test of harnesses/switches.
Candidate Skills & Requirements:
- An Engineering apprenticeship or equivalent, ideally gained in the aerospace or automotive sectors.
- A high level of dexterity, integrity and excellent team working ethic.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good maths, computer and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of Lean Sigma disciplines and 5s principles.
- Flexibility: you will be required to work shift rotations comprising of days, lates, nights and when required the weekend.
If you require more information of the opportunity please contact Daniel Brier onor Daniel.Brier@shortermgroup.com