Do you want to live/work in Japan? Why not join Jetstar Japan !?
Jetstar Japan is now hiring suitably qualified First Officers for our Japanese operations. Japan remains one of the fastest growing aviation markets in the world and we are a key part of the Jetstar's Asia Pacific network. We are the largest Low Cost Carrier in Japan operating a fleet of 20 Airbus A320's.
Expansion of the Jetstar Japan operations creates exciting opportunities for motivated and professional Flight Crew to jump on board during this exciting time of growth! We're looking for pilots who thrive in a team environment and want to live and breathe our values.
Jetstar is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we invite you to be part of an organisation that fosters a diverse workplace, supports many charities and environmental initiatives.
Minimum requirement for First Officer position :
• Hold a current ICAO ATPL or FAA ATPL (A320 family Type Rated) or JCAB CPL
• Hold, or be eligible to hold, an Instrument Rating
• Hold current Class 1 medical certificate
• Hold ICAO Level 5 English language proficiency
• Hold, or be eligible to hold, relevant Japanese permanent residency status or an unrestricted right to work in Japan
Required Flight Experience:
• Minimum 1500 hours total aeronautical experience on fixed-wing aircraft
• PIC：Minimum 250 hours or least 180 hours pilot in command under supervision and least 70 hours pilot in command
• Minimum 500 hours on the A320 family
Please note : Work location will be in Japan (Narita or Osaka)