14 days ago
The Virgin Australia group of airlines prides itself on recruiting the right people into the right roles and we know what sets us apart is our people and the drive that we all have to make a real difference for our guests. Our culture encourages heart, spirit, imagination and collaboration, whilst ensuring that our guests remain the focus of our business. We want dedicated people who are Champions of Better and ready for the challenge of working in a challenging environment.
The reality is that being a team member of the Virgin Australia group of airlines involves hard work but is very rewarding. Our people are at the cornerstone of the business and their award-winning service to every guest every day is putting the magic back into flying.
About the role:
You’ll play a key coordination role in our Brand, Marketing and Public Affairs team. Your focus will be to own financial, planning and other administrative support, while also supporting other marketing projects and initiatives. Reporting to the Head of Strategy, Planning & Operations you will play a key role in supporting the divisions breadth of activity by living the detail of the divisions commercial and planning actions. Day to day you will work with numbers and processes while working in collaboration within the division and business to plan for future successes.
Here’s what your day to day looks like:
* Develop reports on budget expenditure
* Contract processing and coordination of contractual reviews
* Project support
* Coordination of people engagement and enablement initiatives within the division
* Adhoc administrative support where required
This role will see the successful candidate engrossed in financial reporting! The right person needs to be passionate about this part of the business.
Who you are:
You've got extensive experience in operational delivery and financial management, strong problem solving and analytical skills, experience in developing presentations and campaign reporting and a great eye for detail along with a passion for process. Media and marketing experience is desirable, along with knowledge of the airline industry.
What you’ll need:
* Hands on experience in a similar marketing campaigns role. Airline/travel industry exposure is great to have.
* Excellent time management and attention to detail skills
* Experience in managing financial reporting
* Strong problem solving, prioritisation and analytical skills.
* Sophisticated ability to collaborate and partner with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful campaign results.
This opportunity won’t be around for long. Don’t delay and miss your chance to be part of our journey as we achieve our vision of becoming Australia’s favourite airline. Apply now!