My client require the addition of a Financial Controller. This fantastic opportunity would suit an ambitious individual keen to further develop their career and grow with the business. Reporting to the board you would gain exposure to all areas of the accounts and work in a close knit team with an opportunity to progress.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Month-end, monthly and quarterly reporting
• Develop and produce internal management reports
• Compile monthly forecasting and annual budgeting
• Produce timely and accurate management information to the business proactively and also as requested by colleagues
• Support the business by leading and supporting on ad hoc projects
• Accurately forecast and manage cash-flow
• Project Accounting
• Business Partnering with the engineering and sales staff.
• Qualified accountant
• Excellent IT skills, in particular in Excel and the other MS Office products.
• Confident, decisive and dynamic.
• Commercial awareness and the desire to challenge the status quo.
• Very good administration and organisational skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to work well in a team and autonomously.
• Experience working in Asia.
Mercator Aviation is acting as a recruitment agent on behalf of this opportunity.