3 months ago
Our client is a mutually owned cooperative organisation who exist to create prosperity for its customers and the communities it serves. Their organisation has a rich history with strong ties to the community and, is the product of a recent strategic merger designed to strengthen and safeguard its future.
* Ensuring the smooth processing of daily accounting transactions
* Ensure all statutory reporting requirements are met
* Manage the month end process
* Involvement in special projects
* Consolidated cash flow statement preparation
* P&L and balance sheet reconciliations
* Monthly tax effect accounting, and Indirect taxation including FBT, BAS/VAT etc
This is a great role for someone CA/CPA qualified, ideally coming from a Banking and Financial Services background.
You must be a personable, committed and a hardworking individual with a drive for producing excellent work.
If you are interested in this role please Apply NOW to be considered.
Contact details: Andrew Douglasfor a confidential discussion