6 months ago
To oversee and control corporate financial planning & accounting, financial risk & control, and tax planning to ensure effectiveness of the functions and alignment with THAI Smile’s goal and direction
Scope of accountability
• Financial planning & accounting
- Design policy, roadmap and execution plan regarding Finance & Accounting issues which are Corporate Finance, Treasury, Managerial Accounting, and Financial Accounting in alignment with business direction and strategy, especially clearly identify which type of transactions will be done in-house and which type of transactions will be executed by external venders
• Financial risk & control
- Regulate policy, guideline, standard, and plan development of financial risk & control to ensure alignment across functions and alignment to business direction
• Tax planning
- Develop a plan regarding tax management and manage every tax related transaction with the aim to maximize benefits of THAI Smile
• Monitor each activities, make decision in a timely manner, and provide recommendations to ensure the corporate maximum benefit, the accomplishment of the company goal and direction
• Thai Nationality only.
• Male/Female age not over 45 years old
• Bachelor Degree in finance/accounting or related field
• Experience in cash management operations is an advantage
• Be computer literate (Word/Excel) is vital and hands on experience in accounting software solution.
• Good command of writing and speaking English is preferable.
• Having organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage own workload.
• Able to relax and have fun at work and still meet objectives.